THREE-PHASE ELECTRICITY METERING UNIT MIR S-04
MIR S-04 is a smart direct-connected commercial electricity meter suitable for low voltage applications.
The meter provides extensive functionality in key areas of metering: power quality, anti-tampering, security, billing data protection and outage support. This version is intended for indoor installation.
Purpose– measurement of active, reactive energy for forward and reverse directions in three-phase AC circuits;
– operating autonomously or as part of the AMI.
Measured parameters– active and reactive electrical energy of forward and reverse directions;
– active, reactive and apparent demand for each phase and total for three phases;
– RMS (effective) current and voltage values for each phase;
– RMS (effective) values of linear voltages;
– power factor for each phase and total;
– instrumentation values (U, I, f, ...).
Interfaces and communication– Optical port;
– RS-485 (optional);
– PLC (optional);
– ZigBee 2.4 GHz with internal/external antenna (optional);
– Self-organizing mesh network for PLC and ZigBee interfaces;
– 868 MHz RF with internal/external antenna (optional);
– 1 mechanical relay output (optional);
– One pulse input (optional).
Anti-tamper capabilities– configurable outage capability (by remote command or by exceeding internal setting);
– subscriber disconnection when the voltage is exceeded, or if there is an external magnetic field, or if the temperature inside is critically high;
– visual magnetic field impact indicator;
– main/terminal cover removal detection;
– anti-tamper built-in 3D magnetic field sensor;
|Accuracy class for measuring active /reactive energy in both directions||1/1|
|Rated voltage Urated, V||3 х 230/400 or 1 х 230|
|Normal voltage range when measuring power and energy||From 0.8 to 1.2Urated|
|Basic (maximum) current, Ib. (Imax.), A||5 (100)|
|Phase voltage measurement range, V||From 0.8 to 1.2Urated|
|Phase current measurement range, A||From 0.05Ib. to Imax|
|Network frequency rated value, Hz||50|
|Frequency measurement range, Hz||From 47.5 to 52.5|
|Active (total) power, consumed by each voltage circuit, not more than, W (V⋅A)||2,0 (10)|
|Total power, consumed by each current circuit, not more than, V⋅A||1.0|
|Number of tariffs/tariff zones||up to 4 tariffs in 12 tariff zones|
|Calibration interval (in Russian Federation), years:||16|
|Warranty period, years||5|
|Mean time between failures, h, not less than||290000|
|Mean service life, years, not less than||30|
|Operating temperatures range, °C||from minus 40 to plus 60|
|1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Цена указана без НДС|