Anti-tamper advanced metering infrastructure for communities
FUNCTIONS:– Measurement of power grid parameters and electricity metering;
– Automatic data collection;
– Data verification;
– Subscriber's load management and power limitation;
– Network status reporting and visualization;
– Unauthorized access protection.
FEATURES:– Safety and reliability
- Robust communication: wired (PLC) and radio (ZigBee or RF868MHz);
- DLMS/COSEM protocol support;
- Unauthorized access limitation and information security;
- Self-diagnostics through all units.
- Load balance calculation;
- Additional measuring channels in neutral for direct connected meters;
- Active energy absolute values measurement;
- Voltage monitoring while the subscriber is disconnected
- Opening sensors for the metering unit's terminal cover;
- Magnetic field sensor with measuring the magnetic flux magnitude;
- Non-dismountable unit housing
– Impact on violators
- Local and remote power disconnection for violating subscriber.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES:– Three-phase outdoor or indoor installation subscriber's metering unit MIR S-04;
– Single-phase outdoor or indoor installation subscriber's metering unit MIR S-05;
– Substation's metering unit MIR S-07;
– Data concentrator MIR MK-01;
– Remote display unit MIR DP-01P;
– RF communication unit MIR MB-02.